Dernière mise à jour: 4 juin 2020
- Déposé sous:
Join us on June 11, at 10 AM for the webinar A time to consolidate your strategies on GDPR & Public Procurement, organized in partnership with Netherlands Romania Chamber of Commerce
- How, even in these exceptional time, GDPR rules and regulations must be adhered to and how they are, perhaps, more important than ever;
- Balancing employee privacy and public health and safety; health screening and tracking measures during and after COVID-19: what to expect? What to avoid?
- GDPR’s measures to consider for safe teleworking and cybersecurity preparedness;
- Procurement process acting as a commercial incentive for tenders;
- Negotiated procedures without public prior publication ;
- Dealing with public procurement contracts in Covid-19 time and mitigating associated litigation risks.
We will focus on the main threats and trends noticed during the pandemic regarding GDPR Compliance and public procurement processes from a supplier/tender perspective. The new normal of operating under lockdown is giving companies the opportunity to take new measures in order to protect and stabilise their business.
We will offer legal insights and discuss the following key-elements:
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Cristina BOJICĂ is a Partner with the GRUIA DUFAUT Law Office and Head of the Litigation & Data Protection practice Department. With almost 20 years of experience, Cristina has comprehensive trial and appellate experience, regularly appearing before all levels of court in Romania. She also advises on a wide range of corporate transactions and data protection issues. Accredited Certified Information Privacy Professional/Europe (CIPP-E) by IAPP, she is a leading expert on data protection and advises a number of private companies on their prospective obligations under the EU GDPR, including carrying out data protection assessments and audits and providing legal training on the operator’s obligations.
Loredana Van de WAART is a Partner with GRUIA DUFAUT Law Office and Head the Corporate/M&A and Public Procurement & PPP practice Department. With almost 20 years of significant experience in business law, she regularly advises on M&A, corporate, competition, real estate & infrastructure. She has coordinated teams of specialized lawyers in various ranges of projects focusing on corporate governance, joint venture, competition compliance programs etc. Her expertise allows her to cover all stages of a public procurement project, from the bid preparation and submission phase to the conclusion and implementation of the public contract.
Free of charge for NRCC members;
95 RON + VAT/ person for externals.
REGISTER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
NRCC Webinars are facilitated by: Dentons Romania