The Office has developed new skills in the field of new technologies and Telecoms, Media and Internet Laws, accompanying clients in the implementation and protection of their activities:
- Negotiating and drafting of contracts related to these areas (maintenance, subcontracting, hosting, software license agreements, outsourcing, etc.);
- Drafting of contracts for services, distribution, agency contracts, drafting of general conditions applicable to the delivery of IT services;
- Providing legal assistance for various aspects of intellectual property in the field of software and information technology, in the field of personal data protection and transfer of such data to EU States or outside the EU;
- Providing assistance in administrative and legal formalities for the registration of software with the Romanian Copyright Office (ORDA);
- Providing legal assistance for various aspects related to tax law in software and NICT sector;
- Providing legal assistance during public procurement procedures for IT services, telecommunications, innovation (partnership for innovation), smart cities, digitalization, NICT, preparation of the tender, assistance and representation during disputes or actions in justice in this area;
- Providing legal assistance in the context of NICT projects financed by European funds.