Teodora KOLETSIS Partner
Teodora KOLETSIS, partner at GRUIA DUFAUT, handles both advice and representation in litigation on corporate law, real estate, public procurement and medical law.
With more than 15 years of experience in business law, she assists clients in order to find the most relevant legal solution for their litigious problems and represents our clients‘ interests in complex commercial and administrative-tax contentious (including public procurement procedures) before all Romanian courts, as well as before the Court of Justice of the European Union & arbitration courts.
In her consultancy work, her focus areas of exertise include M&A, due diligence, real estate transactions, negociation of commercial contracts.
Her recognized experience in transactions is an important asset for the amicable settlement of disputes.
The difference in the legal profession is made by the trust imparted to clients
- Coordinator of the team of lawyers who assisted one of the major groups in the field of protection and security services, within the framework of the takeover operations of several Romanian operators;
- Advising and representing a French company acting in the automotive industry in litigations related to the challenging of some administrative and tax deeds and enforcement procedures amounting to over 1,5 milion euros
- Legal advice during negotiations, preparation of legal due diligence reports, drafting of various documents and procedural documents
- Legal advice and drafting legal due diligence, in the context of real estate transactions carried out by a large French transport & logistics company;
- Representing various companies in multiple case of VAT refunds and reimbursements ;
- Representing several companies during litigation within the framework of collective proceedings;
- Representing one of the most important company on the public utilities market in its litigations for the protection of the supply system of the public service;
- Legal representation of an international company in the road and bridge construction field in various auctions organized by the CNADNR, as well as in the appeals relating thereto ;
- Court representation of several important investors in agriculture in their litigations with the authorities or with persons claiming an ownership right over their exploitation;
- Court representation of one of the main importers of agricultural machinery in its litigations with the tax and customs authorities;
- Court representation of one of the largest companies in railway constructions and installations in its litigations relating to real estate ownership rights;